Regina Xenia and anems Pic Heavy

StickMan

Re: Regina Xenia and anems Pic Heavy

Postby StickMan » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:42 pm

If you are having trouble with Private messages then just drop a message on here I will PM you.

nlabatt

Postby nlabatt » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:24 am

Pm sent

StickMan

Postby StickMan » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Lots of anemones still left drop me a message. Volume discounts.

Wall of xenia pending sale. Frags of xenia may all be sold if everyone who left a message on here ends up still wanting them. I have xenia and electric green gsp growing on my glass so it isn't hard to grow more plugs for people as well.

I will be getting your anemone bagged up today swim hopefully you should have it and your charms by the weekend. Maybe if I have enough time have all my other ones gone by the weekend too.

swimfan

Postby swimfan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:20 pm

StickMan wrote: I will be getting your anemone bagged up today swim hopefully you should have it and your charms by the weekend. Maybe if I have enough time have all my other ones gone by the weekend too.

Awesome thanks and keep me posted.

StickMan

Postby StickMan » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Sorry peeps my nephew showed up today unplanned uncle babysitter. Tommorow evening and sunday is when I should have everything ready to go. If that doesn't work for you let me know we can arrange another day.

Still have lots of anemones for sale.
Xenia is probably all gone if everyone who messaged me ends up buying them.

StickMan

Postby StickMan » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:09 pm

Kregj ask all the questions you want in here I will answer what I can. Or PM me questions. They are extremely stable anemones I have a friend who put one in a newish re-setup with old rock full of poo I was even questioning whether or not it would survive and it lived. It even lived through his heater issues which fish died. They have been to ph as low as 6.5 all the way up to 8.5 over the years. They survived a blackout no flow and no light for 8 hours and they all lived and I had fish that didn't. If you have a true percula clown they will bond with it I have 2 true percs from different stores and by the looks of them they are from different oceans that both bonded. I can't garauntee any other species of clown will bond but you can find charts online to check your species (ocellaris etc...)

Low to medium flow make an upward facing cave and put it inside so it can retract if it has problems. I put them in Ziploc bags so the easiest way to get them where you want them is to just acclimate then dump all the water out of the bag air won't hurt the anemone don't worry it will look slimey and ugly. Then take scissor and cut the bag bigger then where it is stuck to and pinch extra plastic under a rock and when it crawls onto the rock just pull out the bag piece.

Lots still available way brighter then ones currently sold in stores for more money + shipping. True flame anemone not fakes like others sell across Canada. As soon as it is orange people call it a flame but they are not the same.

StickMan

Postby StickMan » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Also as usual with all my previous Saskreef sales a portion of my sales will be donated to Saskreef.

StickMan

Postby StickMan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Still anemones available and 2 frags of pink pulsating xenia that are more like colonies than frags.

cazoom

Postby cazoom » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:17 pm

can you txt me this board keeps making me reregister to reply takes days to reply
am intererested in xenia fair size chunk would be nice...

StickMan

Postby StickMan » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Sure cazoom I will text you and you can either come tomorrow and grab a chunk or we can set up another day.

Return to “Marine Livestock”